NEW! Our New Series For Children With An Incarcerated Parent
The child has many questions about what will happen and, throughout the story, his questions are answered. Both books include activities for children and tips for parents and professionals.
Mommies and Daddies in Jail and Moms and Dads Come Home From Jail
Children, who are victims of their parent's crimes, are often afraid and confused by the changes in their own lives. Their questions and deeply felt concerns are not always addressed.
Have a Question?
You can send us a specific question using our "Ask Us" form.Ask Us
Have a Story to Tell?
You can send us your story using our "Send Us Your Story" form.Send Us Your Story
- Foster Parents and Children with an Incarcerated Parent
Article by Judi Goozh and Sue Jeweler, 2017
- College Students and the Impact of Parental Incarceration: An Introduction
Article by Michael Brick, 2017
- White House Event: "Empowering Our Young People, and Stemming the Collateral Damage of Incarceration
- Educators Educating Others About Children with an Incarcerated Parent Within the Jewish Community
- Incarceration: What About the Children?
- Helpful Hints for School-Aged Children With an Incarcerated Parent