NEW! Our New Series For Children With An Incarcerated Parent
The child has many questions about what will happen and, throughout the story, his questions are answered. Both books include activities for children and tips for parents and professionals.
Mommies and Daddies in Jail and Moms and Dads Come Home From Jail
Children, who are victims of their parent's crimes, are often afraid and confused by the changes in their own lives. Their questions and deeply felt concerns are not always addressed.
Have a Question?
You can send us a specific question using our "Ask Us" form.Ask Us
Have a Story to Tell?
You can send us your story using our "Send Us Your Story" form.Send Us Your Story
- Regional Institute for Children & Adolescents (RICA)
- Brandeis Chapter of Greater Washington
- Foster Parents (Montgomery County Maryland Department of Health and Human Services)
- Maryland's Montgomery County Criminal Justice Coordinating Commission
- Maryland's Montgomery County Public Schools
- Coppin State University Criminal Justice Day Symposium
- B.A. Program in Criminology & Criminal Justice; University of Maryland